Re[2]: DC Misdiagnosis...

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Wed Nov 03 1999 - 12:06:57 EST

Hmmm... One stump, about six loads of firewood, one gravel run, a bunch of runs
helping lessor people (read: non-p/u truck owners ;-) move all there stuff and
numerous excursions into the woods/onto the beach. No serious towing though,
unless you call extracting stuck Terds and Chebby's towing? The truck still
looks brand new too... Gonna' have to haul me a deer soon too! :-)
Tom