Re: RE: Damn Texans!

From: nosdakota (nosdakota@email.msn.com)
Date: Wed Nov 03 1999 - 17:13:15 EST

Either you don't own a vette or you are seriously mislead if you believe a
vette is faster in the 1/4 or the hp ratings are anywhere near simular. The
fact that you are trying to tell me that a STOCK vette is running low 12's
blows my mind. So again I'm going to ask you which motor is in it.
Joe W.
87 Shelby Charger 13.9
98 Dakota 13.1

Viper.