Auxil. Lights Finally Done

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Wed Nov 03 1999 - 16:35:03 EST

Well tonight I finally got a chance to aim my newest addition to my Dakota,
a pair of Hella XL's. After aiming them I took a drive with my stock
headlights and the Hella XL's(rectangle) on. Definate improvement over
stock. I now have a nice wide beam pattern on the road and a good
improvement in road visibility. But wait, there is more.....then, when I
flip on my Hella 500 6" Round Lights, look out! I have the Hella 500's aimed
to that the beam comes together so that it almost is like a pencil type of
beam on the road. Very nice and I am very impressed with the total overall
improved light pattern(s) on the road when driving. Well, I am done now with
all ignition upgrades, lighting upgrades, almost done with air intake
mods(TB on the way).......what next.......hmmmm, maybe an alternator!! haha,
stock 75amp one might be hurtin' alittle bit. Oh well!!
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6; 112,000 miles
Msd 6-Offroad Ignition, MSD 8.5MM Super Conductors, Accel Super Coil,
Champion Truck Plugs, Borg Warner Select Brass Cap/Rotor, Hella 500 6" Round
Driving Lights, Hella XL's