Re: Glovebox(packing stories)

From: Patrick Delgado (dadoctah@vitelcom.net)
Date: Wed Nov 03 1999 - 14:41:50 EST

Reminds me of 2 stories, I pack in a Bagmaster "quick access" fanny
pack That I wear ALWAYS. I went to the courthouse(drove the dak) and
was surprised to see the set-up; Armed US Federal Marshall, metal
detector, the works. I took off my bag, slapped it on the table with a
thud, and told the marshall "watch this for me I'll be right back" and
kept on walking thru the detector. He was speechless. When I came back
out he just whipped it out and handed it back to me.

One time my buddy "forced" me to go drinking with him(drove the dak)
to an exotic dancing place. Big sign at the door, bouncer, metal
detector, the whole 9 yds. The bouncer sees the bag and says "you
packin'?" I say "yeah!", he stammers a bit and asks if "I had a
license and reason to carry?" I say "Yeah!" He looks us over, takes
our money and lets us in. Good security dudes.

BTW, Bagmasters are great, the 24/7 use for years has it a little
ratty, I called them up, they will fix or replace it for
free(lifetime).
Dr. Pat

 I need