Re: RE: Damn Texans! Vette vs. Viper

From: TEDSDAKOTA@aol.com
Date: Wed Nov 03 1999 - 19:58:38 EST

In a message dated 11/3/99 4:50:27 PM Pacific Standard Time,
nosdakota@email.msn.com writes:

> Keep in mind I never said I liked the vette either I just said it wasn't a
> BAD car.
> Joe W.
> 87 Shelby Charger 13.9
> 98 Dakota 13.1

    Hey Joe ,where you gone with that gun in your hand ?? Kill another vette.
You stay on the fence Joe Thats what you have to do to survive the DML..
Whatcha got in the 99, 0other then a healthy shot of nos..?? I'd like some
insurance on my 99 like a small shot to go along with the SC when I face
something Big...
        Thanks, Ted O.