RE: RE: 318 Hop Up, Heads VS NOS

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Wed Nov 03 1999 - 22:44:51 EST

I don't doubt NX with their "Don't have to retard" comments....but not every
engine is built alike. Some ping, some don't, some have better tolerances,
others rattle. If you don't ping with the 100-125HP shot, at least run some
good, quality, fuel (92 preferred).

BTW: Without my Jet-II, I don't need to retard the timing either. I just
like what the Jet does for the Dak when I don't use the juice.

- Bernd