Re: RE: Jon Smith and 6'ers

From: Jon Smith (fast4x4@bellsouth.net)
Date: Thu Nov 04 1999 - 00:52:52 EST

I'm just funnin with yall, I've got the spank more than I care to admit :-)
and yes, HP aint cheap, tho my *choke* escort would run the 1/8 in 9.9 same
as the dak....

I don't mean to sound pro-v8 all the time, I just like to keep everyone on
their toes keeps it fun :-) damn I'm not using proper english, good
sign I need sleep!
Jon Smith-Raleigh,NC-http://www4.ncsu.edu/~jdsmith4
'95 318 auto CC 4x4: Accel Supercoil, JBA headers,
dual glasspack, 14x3 FABM, F&B Stage I TB, !EGR,
MSD 8.5's, self-moded intake, 180 degree thermo,
ASP crank pulley, 16" Hayden elec. fan, MP SBEC,
BEST: 0-60 in 6.3 & 1/4mi 15.4@88.95
207.2 RWHP, 276.2 RW ft/lbs
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ