Re: Too many batteries?

From: Frank Johnson (frankwjohnson@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Nov 04 1999 - 11:22:42 EST

Well Jon,
I suggest you get the best battery that you can from now on. There's
batteries out there with 7-year warranties. They are expensive but if it
dies they'll replace it for free or minimal charge. I had one in my last
truck and had it replaced for free after 5 years of snow-plowing. And
there's not much out there that is as hard on a battery as operating a plow
and a salt spreader for 5 months of the year.
Anyways, you get what you pay for right?

Frank WJ