Re: Re: seville

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Thu Nov 04 1999 - 12:19:09 EST

In a message dated 11/3/99 11:29:50 AM Mountain Standard Time,
rap777@juno.com writes:

<< #2 Have you ever driven one of those Cadillac Seville's???? Self
>proclaimed
>"the most powerfull front wheel drive car in the world" my boss has
>one.
>Ive driven it. He told me to actually go ahead and punch it and watch
>what
>it could do,........ it chirped it's first & second gear with an
>automatic
>and handling ,... Oh MAN!!!! Me personally I am a fan of rear wheel
>drive,.... but there can be some good work done with those front wheel
>drive's
>

>Joe G. >>

Those thing haul ass, that and try putting those front tires on a speed bump,
man talk about a smoke machine, hehehe, Caddy dealship never liked me after
that test drive.....