Re: Too many batteries?

From: Mike Crumley (mcrumley@airmail.net)
Date: Thu Nov 04 1999 - 12:58:16 EST

At 04:01 AM 11/4/99 , you wrote:
>Maybe these Texans (what are they anyways?) can find the time to stop posting
>about vettes, etc. and would care to contribute to how their batteries hold
>up in their hear.

I missed out on the vette business since I was in a private flame war with
somebody over which was slower, Yugos or Isettas. Also, I don't know how my
battery holds up in my hear since I've never heard my battery. However, I
can say that here in North Central Texas (possibly the hottest place in the
country that's not in the desert) I have had no problems with short battery
life. The factory battery in my Dak is over two years old and still going
strong. Although some wouldn't have one, I have always had good luck with
Die Hard batteries. Most people think winter is hardest on batteries, but
summer heat will kill a battery faster than any cold. Oh and by the way,
nobody has yet figgered out just what a Texan is, but at least we know
better than to stick an "s" on the end of "anyway". :-)

Mike Crumley 97 V6 Auto
mail to: mcrumley@airmail.net

"You can get much farther with a kind word and a gun
than you can with a kind word alone."
--Al Capone