Re: RE: Damn Texans! Vette vs. Viper

From: SS454454@aol.com
Date: Thu Nov 04 1999 - 14:52:19 EST

In a message dated 11/04/1999 11:25:56 AM Pacific Standard Time,
james.densteadt@eds.com writes:

<< True....like vehicles......but if we're talking all out drag racing.....the
 R/T supercharged would take a vette for sure. Drop it a couple of inches
 and give it a tuned suspesion and I'm sure it would also be a challenge in a
 slalom run!! >>

Oh well if were talking hopped up than basically its who has thew most
goodies on their vehicle. When i was a chevy mechanic i learned that most
corvette owners just liked to drive the cars most didnt do any mods with the
cars and just liked to drive them .Also i learned that a lot of them were
really snobby like they were better cause they drove vettes. I didnt like
most of the owners but the cars were sure nice. Lets face it anyone who
spends that kind of $ on a car wether is a vette or a viper or whatever all
theyre doing is saying Look at me and my car ( just my opionion on what ive
seen)
Rob