Re: ..And More Ping Questions.

From: Erika Ipes (msbavior@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Nov 04 1999 - 14:58:35 EST

Actually from doing some extensive research. You are the majority. Most
Dakota's and Rams have had ALOT of problems. Rams with there breaking,
stearing, and transfer case. Dakota with there ping, oil leaks and something
with the stearing. There are ALOT of people who are very unhappy with there
truck. If it wasn't for the all the problems I would LOVE my truck. As it
stands now, I can't modify it in any way, I can't even put a performance
computer on it because it will cause my problem to get worse.

If you take the new Dakota and the old Dakota and compare quality, the older
ones have it all over the newer ones. My 94 Dakota never once had a problem,
and I know lots of people who have the pre 97 who have never had problems.
Yet I hear so many with problems with there 97+.

If people are complaining, I think they have a right. They come here to see
what other problems are happening and IF other people are having the same
problems. If you don't like it, don't look at it. Plain and simple.

Erika