Re: ..And More Ping Questions.

From: Nate Johnson (natedak2k@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Nov 04 1999 - 15:26:44 EST

I think I see where your going with this Erika. The dealer that did give
me a rental car (nevermind it's a POS, at least it's wheels!) WAS NOT a 5
star dealer! hmmmmm. Also kinda interesting is that, in talking to the
rental car people, I found that the dealer get's a $19 dollar a day
rate!!!WOW! Wish I could get that! I asked how much it would cost me to
rent the same car and she said $35 a day! At that price, dealers can
definitly afford to give loaner rentals! They have no excuse not to!

>Lucky you When i got my dakota they expressly told me and made me sign a
>>paper telling me that they dont provide a rental car
>>Rob
>
>Just curious, is this a 5 star dealership???
>
>Erika

=====
Nate, Ogden UT
00 Dakota CC 4X4, LSD, 4.7L/287ci, Forest Green
Extang BlackMax Tonneau
"D2K"