RE: FWD Power

From: Shaun.Hendricks@bergenbrunswig.com
Date: Thu Nov 04 1999 - 15:24:00 EST

Hmm... you could have 2 problems with that cornering issue:

1: The little round thingy in front of the driver needs to be rotated in the
direction you wish to turn -or-
2: You are applying the brake instead of the gas.

If any of the two conditions are met in a Front Drive vehicle (or any
vehicle), you will go straight not turn! (just having some fun with ya here!
^_^)

As for drag racing, I think the hands down winners are No Wheel Drive...
TURBINE THUST!

Whoosh! `O--O'

Having test drove my Shadow a time or two on a road course, the rear drive
cars couldn't even come close to keeping up and short of a little (new at the
time) racing Neon, neither could the Honda's or Escort's in the same class.

   I'll take FWD over RWD on a serious road course any day of the week. I'd
just better have a large enough account to pay for all those front tires I'll
be torching...

Shaun H.