Re: Rice Boys (Was Damn Texans)

From: SS454454@aol.com
Date: Thu Nov 04 1999 - 16:55:23 EST

While a few of these guys are probably very serious and performance minded,
the majority of the ones I see are only interested in trying to stick the
biggest spoiler possible on their car and trying to see how many fake 'Type
R' stickers they can apply.

LOL i live in the rice boy capital of the world southern california mainly orange county. I looked at the riceboy web page and i was ROTFLMAO i see those things all day every day. the latest one was a honda with a spyder ( mitsubishi) sticker and a type r Sticker ( acura). i see them with the stupid chrome muffler that you can stick your head in and the dumb body kits that get all cracked from the driveways and the bumps and the stupid green and blue and rainbow colored lights. If someone has a fast import thats cool but dont make it ugly and retarded looking.
Rob