RE: SC, MPG increase

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Thu Nov 04 1999 - 19:19:57 EST

Not really...The higher octane fuel helps with the higher combustion chamber
temperatures.

Adding a S/C increases the VE% of the engine...thus, increasing the fuel
efficiency. I've done a lot of Paxton kits in the past on (not only) 5.0L
Mustangs and have seen, on all of them, an increase in MPG. Chevy engines
included.

- Bernd