Re: Stereo Upgrade Questions

From: Ryan T. Grimes (rugbynut@ameritech.net)
Date: Thu Nov 04 1999 - 20:04:42 EST

It depends on how much you want to spend. I have MB Quart 6.5 in the
front door and the back panel and love the sound. I had the older
6.5 separates in my old Grand Marquis and got hooked on them. I
would definitely recommend getting a good cd player first if you
don't have the money to get the whole thing at once. I have an
Alpine cd player that's about 4 years old and still rocks. I'm
having antennae problems now though and might have to get a new head
unit, but this thing's been transplanted 3 times so it's
understandable.