Re: Stereo Upgrade Questions

From: Skip (shadowcatcher@home.com)
Date: Thu Nov 04 1999 - 21:16:01 EST

What I found is that replacing the head unit makes the most immediate
difference to my Infinity system. I got the Alpine CDA-D855, which fits
the factory opening perfectly, and ran about $500. The 852 is about a
$100 less, doesn't have the BBE system in it, otherwise it is the same.
It really improved the sound.
Skip