Re: RE: DC Misdiagnosis...

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Thu Nov 04 1999 - 22:33:05 EST

In a message dated 11/4/99 12:02:42 PM Mountain Standard Time,
james.densteadt@eds.com writes:

<< I have to agree with you though.......DODGE needs a rear wheel drive sports
 car that's comparable to the camaro and rustang in price! Say a rear wheel
 drive avenger with the 360 or the new 287 5 speed in it for about 23K or
 24K! Now that would be fun!! Where do I sign? >>

Yeah but if you think about it, the real killer on Sports Cars is Insurance,
truck cost far less (atleast I would think so) to insure, just a though