Re: Tire Guages

From: Michael Meyerhoff (mmeye@umr.edu)
Date: Fri Nov 05 1999 - 00:31:13 EST

I worked at a lab, we had a couple of liquid guages on some of the
equipment, but not all. The equipment most delicate to air pressure (
DSR or direct shear rheometer if anyone cares) didn't have liquid guages.

The only thing I can think of is that the liquid be more viscous than air
keeps the needle steady.

mm