Re: Re: RE: Damn Texans!

From: fdedip@whale-mail.com
Date: Fri Nov 05 1999 - 01:02:31 EST

I - WANT - THE - COPPERHEAD!!!
Flip

---- Begin Original Message ----

From: SS454454@aol.com
Sent: Thu, 4 Nov 1999 13:35:57 EST
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
Subject: Re: DML: RE: Damn Texans!

In a message dated 11/04/1999 6:39:26 AM Pacific Standard Time,
james.densteadt@eds.com writes:

<< For the same price as the camaro and mustang......hehe......it's called the
 R/T or new 4.7L sport.....with money left over to work with!!! >>

I guess but i looked at the camaros and stangs and they were up there in
price. I ll stick to my dakota with a bed but again it would be nice to see a
dodge rear wheel drive  thats affordable for the masses. loke that copper
head concept car 9 i think that was the name) id jump on that it was supposed
to be 30 k give or take  thats about the price of a ss or a svt cobra
Rob

---- End Original Message ----

http://www.care2.com - The Best of The Internet...With A Green Twist!