Re: Re: RE: 318 Hop Up, Heads VS NOS

From: nosdakota (nosdakota@email.msn.com)
Date: Fri Nov 05 1999 - 07:02:58 EST

The only thing the comp is going to do is add fuel. You can get a fuel
pressure reg that'll raise fuel pressure with boost which will have the same
effect and add bigger injectors. Then just add a boost timing master from
MSD and you're all done. Granted you will have to do some fabrication with
the fuel system but it can be done and it's not that complex. You can always
go the route of adding extra injectors that come online as boost goes up
like the turbo guys do and I believe the Kenne Belle does it that way too.
Joe W.
87 Shelby Charger 13.9
98 Dakota 13.1