Re: Bit the bullet, now it's almost Christmas...

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Fri Nov 05 1999 - 07:39:48 EST

At 11:11 PM 11/4/99 -0700, you wrote:
> <snip>
>About 3 years ago I attempted to join this mailing list after submitting
>my info via email, but alas, no membership. <snip> No mail came, no
invitations, nothing... <snip>

Really, I've only been a member one year but had not heard this.

> <snip> The 360 (now 373) is topped by Chrysler's 1100cfm race intake,
>the P5249816 - which is the only one currently supporting the multi-port
>FI 4-barrel plenum. Yes, you guessed it...mod city. Ports for all the smog
>gear had to be made and installed. <snip>
>All that is left to do is make some linkage hook-ups to the throttle/cruise
>control cables with a special plate and the rest is debug time on the street.
>With the tranny rebuild, strength mods + shift kit and 2200rpm stall
>converter, I beleive I will need better traction than that currently supplied
by the 225/75/R15's...then again I do have 4wd if the need for speed
arises... :-)
>Tips, suggestions & comments most welcome. I'll have pictures, sound, and
>maybe a couple MPEG's by next week. -Mike

Looking forward to seeing those pics and hearing how it performs on the street
and track. Almost forgot ... welcome aboard!

Bob. Southern Ontario, Canada.
'97 Dakota CC Sport, FR, 5.2L, 3.55 SG, auto.