Re: Cecil County Dragway Reminder

From: BoogYT1300@aol.com
Date: Fri Nov 05 1999 - 09:52:46 EST

In a message dated 11/5/99 3:49:58 AM Pacific Standard Time, Sbak1320@aol.com
writes:

<<
  To those interested in the meet at Cecil close to Rising Sun, MD, it is
 tomorrow (Nov.6). Local forecast says mostly sunny high near 60 F. Cost is
 $35 to race and $5 to spectate. Gates open at 8:00, racing from 9-4. If you
 need some good maps of Cecil and the area go here: >>
anyone south of Cecil that is going, if ya wanna meet up, I can get you
there. Prospective time to meet is 10 AM at the park and ride off exit 72 of
I 95. That is the Fallston/Joppa exit, rt 152 (mountain Rd).
Mike, you gonna make it? This is where we met last time.
Boog