RE: RE: RE: Damn...well...we know the rest...Testosterone Poisoning

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Fri Nov 05 1999 - 10:57:19 EST

The grill guard that I have on my Dak is a Smitty Built. It fits perfectly
tot he frame and bumper mounts. (Stock height only...I had to re-fab the
frame brackets for the lift kit on mine.) As for the nerf bars, simple
bolt-in installation. (You might have to drill a hole or two for the rear
mount.)

- Bernd