RE: Stereo Upgrade Questions

From: SmokinDakota (webmaster@smokindakota.com)
Date: Fri Nov 05 1999 - 10:46:15 EST

I only use the loud feature at low volume. It really does increase bass
noticeably. However, if you turn it on at high volume you can hardly notice
it getting any "louder" just distorted. If you need a tape and cd player in
one, go with the Jensen Din and a half unit. I think the price was dropped
to $350 in Crutchfield. Its not the prettiest, but I am happy with it, until
I get my LCD screen in the future.

Steven 2me
http://www.smokindakota.com
AOL IM = SmknDakTrk