RE: Re: RE: Stereo Upgrade Questions

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Fri Nov 05 1999 - 12:24:40 EST

Not necessarily...If you're using the Low-Impedance output jacks, you'll
only be using the output from the Amp. If you're using the High-Impedance
lines in conjunction with the Amp, you'll have a lot of distortion at louder
volumes. (Not good for the Amp either.)

On the front door panels, you'll have to remove them first to get to the
speakers. The grills are part of the panel. (Same goes for the rear.)

- Bernd