New Line-X spray-on bedliner

From: emailskip@webtv.net
Date: Fri Nov 05 1999 - 18:25:00 EST

I got my Line-X, over the rail, spray-on bedliner, today. They did a
great job, and the service was outstanding. I was going to wait (3
hrs.), but they gave me a ride home, and offered to pick me up, when it
was done. Then, when I went to pick it up, they gave me a $50 "New Dodge
Discount". I should have known they were good people, when I drove in.
There were 2 company trucks in the lot, one was a Dakota, and the other
was a Ram. To anyone in the Portland, Or. area thinking of a spray-in, I
would recommend Gresham Line-X. I put up a picture on my website. BTW
the final price was $380.

Skip Goger
Gresham, Or
2000 4X4 V8 AUTO