Re: Re: '97+ 318 Windage Tray

From: TommFern@aol.com
Date: Fri Nov 05 1999 - 18:01:31 EST

 It's almost a bolt in affair. I installed one on my 360. I merely had to
cut about an inch of the corner off so that it would not rub on the crank. It
rubbed because the dipstick sheath on the oil pan pushed in the windage tray
just enough to rub on the crank. A tinstips relieved this problem. If you do
it, be sure to rotate your assembly with it on to see exactly where it rubs
and make the necc. adjustments.
    Bolts do come with the kit. I believe they are the same size. I don't
know for sure because I used ARP studs in mine
Tom