RE: Texas Wurstfest Meet Final Call

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Fri Nov 05 1999 - 19:46:54 EST

We'll be there.

Hey Gene...what about you and Rene?

- Bernd

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net]On Behalf Of Heather M
Sent: Friday, November 05, 1999 6:24 PM
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
Subject: Re: DML: Texas Wurstfest Meet Final Call

Ok, this is the last call.

I have myself and Bernd & Family going to Wurstfest. Come on guys, it's
going to be wonderful! I was there last night and had a blast. Don't tell
me y'all don't know how to do the "Chicken Dance" Besides, if enough of us
take our Dak's out there, we can fill up one of the smaller parking lots ;)

If I don't hear from anyone, Bernd, email me and let me know for sure that
you, the wife, and kid are going so I will know to expect anyone or not.

Meet at Exit 188 (in the parking lot of the Outlet Mall in New Braunfels)
between 11am-Noon on Saturday November 6, 1999.

The cost of Admission is $6 you can come and go as long as you get your
hand stamped. There's plenty of food and beer and Great MUSIC!!

I hope to see more of you deciding to come. I think we'd have a great time
and the weather is nice for an outdoor event.

Heather N Lonestar

98 Dak Sport Baby
Intensely Bluetiful

http://DakotaTruck.tripod.com