Re: Speaker Rattle

From: Mike Guzinski (Colorado_Kota@prodigy.net)
Date: Sat Nov 06 1999 - 01:32:07 EST

I have found something that works almost as well as Dynomat, but it's allot
cheaper. It is roofing underlayment sealing material called bichathane (sp)
it is like a tar paper with an adhesive backing. It is not as thick as
Dynomat but much more pliable and about 1/4th the cost, you can use two
layers and still come out ahead. The Dynomat is the best if you can afford
it.
Mike Guzinski
1999 CC 4x4 SLT+ 318 Auto
Colorado_Kota@Prodigy.net