Got some special prices on stuff for DML

From: JHarmon (jdharmon@earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Nov 06 1999 - 01:25:21 EST

Hey DML & SoCal DOC.
While I should not be contacted for these deals, I did manage to get
some discounts on items for DML and SoCal DOC members. Mention my name,
Jim Harmon, and they will give you what ever discount is available.

Lights - CATZ by FET. 800-433-8872 www.fet-usa.com ask for Jeff
Bendit

Tokico shocks - Great shocks, especially for lowered Dakotas! Ask for
Joey Cabrera, 310/534-4934, Ext. 214.

Mopar Performance Parts/Dodge Parts Matt Deane at Glendora Dodge,
909/451-0022, Cost plus 10%! Very good deal. Matt is excellent with
info also!!!