Re: Stereo Upgrade Questions

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Sat Nov 06 1999 - 02:39:09 EST

It's the speaker package. the CD player is just giving a SOURCE output.
it is then sent to external amp(s?) which then multiplies power out to the
lil 6.5 speakers.

Advice. GET SOME SUBS!
-Dester

<< Is it the head unit I'm dissatisfied with or the speakers? Although
my
 goals is to replace everything. Which is going to make me happier sooner?
      I've heard nothing but good things about MB Quart. They seem a bit
 pricey but I'm willing to pay for quality. Can anyone recommend a model #?
 If you're a firm believer in a different brand, I'd love to hear from you
 also.
      I find myself just listening to the exhaust as it makes much nicer
 music that what I've got now. Thanks again folks.