Re: Stereo Upgrade Questions

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Mon Nov 08 1999 - 01:18:28 EST

I did. you run them in parallel. + + into one and - - into another one.
then just use the hooked up + and - and attach that into the head unit

ONE bad thing about doing this. your head unit might not be able to handle
low ohm impedances, but you could get 8 ohm speakers and 8 ohm tweeters and
when you parallel that load. you get a 4 ohm load (which head units love!)
-Deste

<< > Well I was wondering if I could Bridge the output of My Deck into my Door