Re: Re: to board administrator - Jon

From: SS454454@aol.com
Date: Sat Nov 06 1999 - 03:01:30 EST

In a message dated 11/06/1999 2:41:41 AM !!!First Boot!!!, ZeNel1eac1@aol.com
writes:

<< please don't take offense,........ but man,........ talk about not
"getting
 it",.......... THE NON-DAK TOPICS SHOULD NOT OUT NUMBER THE DAK
 TOPICS,......... sorry but it is a DAKOTA MAILING LIST,...... and now I'll
 shut up. >>
I got no problem with the list. if someone wants to talk about non mopar
subjects e mail me directly. i think that would be asier . I dont want you
guys to think that im not conforming im just trying to learn dodge stuff
since i bought a truck i basically know nothing about. Yeah i know how to
make it faster and stuff but i dont know the (trannies t cases axles and
stuff ( names and #)
Rob