Re: to board administrator - Jon

From: Hoegen (hoegen@kersur.net)
Date: Thu Nov 04 1999 - 21:33:25 EST

    I gotta agree....This off topic nonsense is gettin outa hand. The DML is
meant to provide a medium for Dak discussion. I understand that racing
rocks, and there is a whole world out there without Dak content....but
frankly I don't give a damn about that......I want to be able to go to the
DAKOTA list and read/submit info about,....you guessed it........DAKOTAS!
    Jon if all else fails....simply BAN these boneheads from posting if they
refuse to show some consideration, otherwise I fear more members are simply
gonna "unsubscribe" because they are fed up with picking through all the
garbage to find the true DAK content.

    I think its a simple matter of these boneheads taking advantage of an
existing forum instead of going through the trouble of creating thier own
mailing list.....in essence taking advantage of J. Steiger.

IMHO
Kevin
99 V6 Sport CC