Re: Re: '97+ 318 Windage Tray

From: nosdakota (nosdakota@email.msn.com)
Date: Sat Nov 06 1999 - 03:35:58 EST

A windage tray keeps the oil that is down in the pan from splashing back up
on the crank. A crank scraper is a piece of metal that is custom filed to be
very close to the crank to "scrape" off any excess oil. If you have a summit
catalog laying around they have a pic of one in with the windage trays.
Joe W.
87 Shelby Charger 13.9
98 Dakota 13.1