Arbitration? LemonLaw?

From: A B (oohay1xxx@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Nov 06 1999 - 09:35:03 EST

I just submitted the arbitration paperwork, for a
pinging problem in my 98
Dakota. It's been to the dealer several times in the
past year--they
tried everything; no good. The only things that helps
the pinging is 93
octane (and that's an absurd solution--and i'm sure
that
after a while even that won't help--pinging usually
gets worse with time).
I'm at about 35000+ miles
(almost end of warrantly). I submitted alot of good
documentation.

Anyway, I'm wondering whether I should have went
straight for the lemon law?
Should I wait for the arbitration process, or should i
go
for the lemon law NOW (am i even eligible for that
this time?). I'm in New
Jersey now (but bought and serviced the truck in
another state).
Most of the pinging service visits were within 1.5
years of owning the
truck.

Thanks for advice.

J. Oohay