Re: Tire Guages

From: Dave Scelfo (macncheesemonster@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Nov 06 1999 - 09:25:09 EST

If you guys are looking for a tire gauge to air down with I suggest buying
that screw on bleeder system. For the life of me, I can't remember the
name. It's basically a set of 4 little tubes that screw on to your valve
stems and bleed the pressure to a desired PSI. You can adjust them with a
hex wrench (included). This setup also comes with the NICEST pencil tire
guage I've ever seen. My friends has this system and I'm super impressed
with it. I can't see buying it tho, because I just mooch his. It comes in
a nice leather case also. So... before you slap down serious cash for a
nice tire gauge, consider this kit, you'll get alot more.

I can't believe I can't remember the name!

--
Dave