RE: Fan Noise

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sat Nov 06 1999 - 11:12:47 EST

One of the other DML'ers has installed the Flexalite Dual 12" electric fans
on his R/T. There is some fabrication required...but the results are
excellent. I personally run a 16" Hayden on my '97 V6.

I have some detailed instructions on my site (in PDF format) for the 16" but
the basics on the removal are the same.

Bernd D. Ratsch
Pflugerville, TX
1997 Dodge Dakota SLT/CC - 2WD