Cecil County Dragway Meet Report

From: Sbak1320@aol.com
Date: Sat Nov 06 1999 - 18:38:02 EST

 I think I can say we all had a great time at Cecil this afternoon. We had
10 Daks from the list show up, as well as one bad Ram. The weather conditions
today were good, but could have been a lot better.

Congrats to Mike Catlin who had three 13.9something passes in his '98 CC RT.
Joe W managed a mid 13 with his '98 318 before he had a giggle gas mini
explosion on or near the starting line. Wayne (98 318 5spd RC) and Steve (99
cc RT) each posted a best of 14.6s Morris with his 99 rc RT ran a 14.7. Scott
M. had both of his Daks there. His Shelby went a best ever 14.8 and his
magnum 95 V-6 5speed rc went 16.0.
Probably one of the bigger surprises came when Ron's '00 4.7 cc 3:55 lsd Dak
with only 2000 mi. on the clock went a 15.42. Mike D had the mighty premag
6er go 17s! I beat my personal best by .05 seconds with a 14.146 @ 95.52.
Scott Miller's dad brought his Ram drag truck (440 powered) along and went
10.67.

 If anybody that was there sees some drag strip times that are wrong, correct
me, I'm only going from memory :)

 Erika, Ted and Boog ... should have been there, we had a blast.

 Shane B
98 rc rt