Hey Joe W.

From: EdMorris (Ed.Morris@thehartford.com)
Date: Mon Nov 08 1999 - 08:17:21 EST

 I left around 12.00. I was doing a lot of experimenting and it wasn't going
well. I couldn't beat a 14.7 all day.
That was my all time best a couple of weeks a go. I have since added RR's &
dumped the spare. So, I was looking for a 14.5 that day. It turns out, pulling
the spare really screwed up my launch so now I have to learn how to launch all
over again. I know slicks will help but I am determined to break 2.0 60' before
I get them. Of coarse NOS in the near future. I used it on my Mustang & loved
it. My current plans are to get the truck in the low 13's by next spring so
that I can be competive in brackets at Maple Groove.
 On one of my worst runs I got beat by a stock Mustang GT :( what a fuckin
bummer. He got me by .099. I wished I could have lined up with you guys more
often, but I know a couple of single car shady spots down there where I like
to go and raise the hood. I was having a hell of a time tring to squeeze in
behind you in the starting lines because of those damn muskrats.
 The comradery amongst the group was great. I did have a very good time over
all and would like to be counted in any time you guys go. I plan to make at
least two more runs this year as they do not close until mid Dec.

Many buffalo chips to you :)
Chief Little Ram aka Ed M.