Re: Re[2]: -SS454 dude

From: SS454454@aol.com
Date: Mon Nov 08 1999 - 02:25:33 EST

jack@blackdakrt.com writes:

<< Well pardon me, God. It obviously was taken the wrong way, as usual, like I
 have said before, I dont care how many mails I get and what they are related
 to, but like many others have said what is the point of responding with
 "LOLOL" or "Hell ya"? That was my point, so now you can go blow this email
 out of proportion too, have at it. Then that dude says he's gonna go leave
 the list, I dont want him to leave, and I know he doesnt want to leave, so
 lets all get our panties back on straight and not worry about it. Thats
 enough for me on this one. Oh Ya, and whoever counted all the posters for
 the last couple weeks, you got WAY too much time on your hands ;-]

 Later
 Jack >>
As far as im concerned i already forgot. Im just trying to help. i didnt
realise i was answering in hell yeah and lol. i know i did it a few times
but mostly i stuck to subjects that were on the list. Some subjects i dont
answer cause i dont have a opinion or anything helpful to add
Rob