Re: front end vibration

From: SS454454@aol.com
Date: Mon Nov 08 1999 - 02:21:59 EST

dakota1994@hotmail.com writes:

<< thanks for the advice, i will check it all out today... and i don't mind
 all the messages, so keep posting!!
 mike k >>
No problem . ive gotten a great response to my leaving so i guess i shouldnt
let 1 person run me off. I guess i wasnt thinking right and im busy at work
so whenever i can i try to whittle down the amount of e mail i can. Some of
the e mail i get is crap but most ( 80 to 85 %) is you gius or some other
posting list or my buddies or family
Rob