Re: Stereo Upgrade Questions

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Sat Nov 06 1999 - 22:02:51 EST

In a message dated 11/5/99 2:05:46 PM Mountain Standard Time,
macncheesemonster@hotmail.com writes:

<< Thats odd. For someone who's not going to say anything.... this is your
 second message. While I'm not THAT upset about the hundreds of OFF-TOPIC
 messages I recieve, the number of NO TOPIC messages on this list is
 horrible. We'd all be better without the "Amens" and the "I'm in" and "I
 agree" and "LOL" crap. I'm not trying to point fingers or anything. This
 is just the "straw that broke the camels back." Yeesh, and I've only been
 here for 2 weeks.

 --
 Dave

He sure bitches alot of a 2 weeker, hehehe Greg