Re: Spark Plug heat shields...

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Sun Nov 07 1999 - 20:22:40 EST

Hey, sport,

Just yank 'em straight out. Robogrips work well. When you replace them,
try to keep the slit up (towards the hood) so the heat can escape.

Which plugs? I don't know. I put Champion Truck plugs in yesterday based
on all the good things the list had to say about them and this morning I
see Bernd's post about them not having the projection tip and how he lost
power with 'em and then Alan Short echos that. 8^0 Hey, those two know
what they're talking about, so I don't doubt them. Luckily, the box these
plugs came says the plugs have a 3 year money back guarantee. So, when I
get the right Autolite number (or whatever), I'll pull them and send them
home.

ttyl,

Richard in San Antonio