Re: - SS454 dude

From: nosdakota (nosdakota@email.msn.com)
Date: Sun Nov 07 1999 - 07:06:01 EST

I thought the purpose of the list was to partisipate. If the guy has alot to
say that's fine, His topics are pretty much on base and he's NOT making BS
posts that are just there to piss people off. We have well over 600 members
on this list and we only hear from about 200(if that), If noone posts then
there is no list. I personaly am glad to see active people that come from
other lists, You never know they may know something we don't.
Please try not to be so critical, That's why I took a 6 month vacation from
this list, I was tired of hearing everyone rag on each other.
Can't we all just get along? :^)

Joe W.
87 Shelby Charger 13.9
98 Dakota 13.1