RE: - SS454 dude

From: Jack Yates (jack@blackdakrt.com)
Date: Sun Nov 07 1999 - 03:09:11 EST

Dude, i dont mean to sound like a dick but I probably will, but do you have
any idea how many messages you have posted in the last week? I read the dml
every night after work and the last few days, you have been the poster of
about 60% of 150 messages daily, it doesnt bother me a bit, but damn, dont
you think that some people may be gettin tired of some of your MANY
postings? Go ahead and rag on me, I wont respond, but jeez dude, I have
never seen so many mails from one person in 2 days ever....

Later
Jack

<< You lose 5hp with the CAli emmisions. You
 probably think im nuts, but hey its 5hp!!! >>
Yeah youre nuts for 5 hp its not worth screwing with it. Besides its
illegal. You CANNOT tamper with smog devices. I know people do it but to
tell
you in todays cars the smg equipment doesnt rob a lot of power. Oh no you
dont have 5 hp. You dont even feel 5 hp
Rob