Re: fyi

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Sat Nov 06 1999 - 22:01:18 EST

In a message dated 11/5/99 1:51:48 PM Mountain Standard Time,
james.densteadt@eds.com writes:

<< If anyone wants any stickers, stripes, etc.. made up I got a friend who
just
 bought a vinyl cutter. He may be able to make anything you want. Price
 depends on size and what it is!

Really does he have a Computer comtrolled one? IE scan stuff in, then cut it?
 If so I would like the price on a Rams head that's about 2' wide, and
another that's about 3' wide (height propotional to picture of Ram's head)
Greg