Four-Link Air Bag Setup

From: Ryan Krokosinski (ryan@equinoxfinancial.com)
Date: Mon Nov 08 1999 - 10:41:20 EST

Has anybody seen AIM's latest add in the newest Sport Truck rag. They have
a BlowJack kit for 98-99 Daks that converts the rear to a four link airbag
setup. They also have one that replaces the front springs with new arms and
bags. They use Firestone bags and I think BlowJack is an outside supplier
so it can't be all bad, even though I've heard AIM is junk. This might be
cool for height adjustability and may also cure R/T towing woes at the same
time. Any thoughts?

Ryan K
Black '99 RC R/T